Integrated Performance Management (IPM)
- Strategy does not relate to long term planning activity.
- Budget process is an extensive exercise in guessing.
- KPI targets, where they exist, are predicted on information that is not aligned to strategy.
- Reporting struggles to analyse the vast array of data.
- Forecasting has become a regular, mechanic activity rather than a dynamic intervention tool to deploy and align resources.
- Increasing regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley and PCN (“Plan comptable normalisé”).
- Modernisation Directives are forcing improved controls, transparency and best practice.
- You want to take advantage of the improved software capabilities.
- IPM is a structured management approach for translating strategic objectives into operational results, through a lens focused on value creation.
- IPM creates value by combining the power of technology, information, people and process through all stages of the management cycle, from planning and targeting to measuring and intervention.
- We furthermore provide assistance in identifying KPIs that are aligned with the strategy.
- Tailored to the size of the company, the complexity of the business and the intentions of management, our scope can be more or less large.
- An IPM project is a collaborative exercise between Deloitte and the management. Deloitte contributes with the methodology and the expertise in the performance management area and management contributes with specific company knowledge, needs and visions.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated