English | Français
You seek a firm that is independent — that can deliver unbiased, clear, and straightforward advice, direction, and opinion. At the same time, you seek a firm that can deliver original insights and ideas derived from its own industry-specific experience and research.
For that kind of relationship to work, you need a professional services firm that will work with you in tandem — closely and collaboratively. Not a firm that will keep you at arm’s length, but a firm that will communicate with you often and well to enable it to deliver the insightful, value-driven service needed to help develop your business.
Deloitte is that firm.
Deloitte services offering
- Statutory audit of financial statements
- Regulatory audits as part of our audit assignments per delegation by the regulator (Circular 2003/113 and other circulars subsequently issued or compliance report). Our opinions and conclusions cover the company’s compliance applicable to the PSF industry (organisation and administration, internal controls, prudential ratios (solvency ratios, liquidity), PSF risks, anti-money laundering controls, rules of conduct (MiFID), related parties, etc.)
- Validation of group reporting
- Audit of consolidated financial statements
- Collaborative service
- A local team with national and global reach
- Year-round communication — no surprises
- Deep industry knowledge delivered by core team leaders
- High focus on quality and constant attention to deadlines
- A team that mirrors your unique business and organisational identity
- Specialist and multidisciplinary team to test complex areas
- A “no surprise” fee policy
- Consultations on regulatory compliance for PSF
- Relations with the regulatory authorities
- Assistance to applications for licenses or for specific authorisations from the regulator
- Regulatory consulting on hot topics, such as the new liquidity framework, the Basel, the Basel II and Basel III framework, assistance to calculation of Solvency ratio and to the production of adequate prudential reporting ; gap analysis, assistance and implementation of ICAAP; discussion with regulators on IT/operations outsourcing initiatives ; assessments of internal controls ; remuneration policy
- Customised trainings in relation with any of the above topics
- IFRS conversion (Please refer to IFRS services section)
- Specific requests ordered by the regulator (for instance related to anti money laundering, or to assessement or validation of aspecific approach)
- Report on contributions in kind
- Report on interim dividend payment
- Commissaire to the liquidation
- Report on exchange ratio relating to a merger
- Report on merger plan / spin off plan
- Report on special purpose audit engagements
- Report on agreed upon procedures
- Certification enabling companies to obtain government subsidy for vocational training (INFPC).
The right audit approach for you
Our audit approach is hands-on and partner-led. We place importance on understanding your operations and your long-range strategic plans. Based on this knowledge, our approach will encompass a highly robust risk assessment process and an audit plan designed to respond to the key risks which are relevant to our audit. Overall, our audit seeks to provide you with information which will assist in the preservation and protection of your brand and reputation.