English | Français
Besides the choice of vehicles, the selection of service providers is a key element. Deloitte with our partner Fiduciaire Générale de Luxembourg has in place a dedicated team with accounting experts of the Financial Sector Professionals and Management Companies industries. The team provides accounting services, tax compliance, CSSF reporting and back office services to more than 10 FSPs and Management companies.
Our professional team members are ready to develop and implement the quality solutions you need today and in future.
Our accounting services are monitored by one key contact person who provides a cross practice support, and ensures compliance with Luxembourg tax, legal and regulatory requirements at all stages of the lifecycle of your company.
Further, in these days of economical slowdown and of constantly changing business conditions, it is not only becoming increasingly important to keep up to date, but also a great opportunity to refresh and expand your knowledge and best prepare your teams for the future. Deloitte recognises the importance of training, both internally for our professionals and externally for our clients, and offers various types of assistance in this respect.
Deloitte & Fiducaire Générale - Accounting services offering
We offer accounting services to the Luxembourg PSF industry, from initial ideas to implementation of the structures, followed by the day-to-day management, including accounting, back-office, tax and payroll services.
Full compliance package on an ongoing basis
- Accounting compliance and reporting
- Initial set up by records using our license software “Bob 50” or in-house client accounting and reporting system
- Preparation of periodic CSSF reporting (including transmission of the reporting to the CSSF via Sopie):
- Basic reporting,
- Prudential reporting regarding capital adequacy,
- Ad-Hoc reporting.
- Preparation of periodic and annual group reporting following the accounting principles of the group.
- Preparation of periodic and/or annual consolidated financial statements under Lux GAAP or IFRS.
- Assumption of liaison with auditors.
- Legal compliance
- Preparation and coordination of corporate compliance (board minutes and shareholders’ ordinary/extraordinary general meetings minutes including filling of accounts)
- Tax compliance
- Preparation of tax provisions and corporate tax returns as well as check compliance with the tax clearance.
- Preparation of periodic and annual VAT returns
- Payroll and human resources related services
Specific assistance on above matters
- Help design and implementation of an administrative and accounting organisation according to the CSSF Circular 96/126
- Provide highly skilled Luxembourg charted accountants specialised in accounting of Financial Professionnals to temporarily help with clients’ organisation
- Prepare financial analysis at group level for management purposes
Training sessions and hotlines
- Training our clients on in preparation of the periodic CSSF reporting and their regulatory updates.
- Developing customised training offer for the Luxembourg market aimed at providing clients with dedicated trainings for specific industry issues or selected topics; covering accounting, tax and legal implications, as needed, together with tailored case studies.
- Hotlines on specific regulatory requirements or other technical matters.
- Regular updates on the latest developments regarding the Luxembourg tax issues in order to maximise opportunities and mitigate the risks relating to the companies taxation.