Internal audit services | Deloitte solution
In today’s fast changing business environment, there is an increased focus on how risks are being managed and overseen. Global regulations are growing in volume and complexity, increasing also the importance of compliance and risk management.
To fulfill their growing responsibilities, board members and executives need to rely upon high performing internal audit that objectively and proactively identifies and helps address risk areas before they become an issue.
Do you ever ask yourself…
- Are we getting valuable information and business insights from our investment in internal audit?
- Does our internal audit team have the specialised skills and experience needed to address the full spectrum of risks applicable to our business before they become a problem?
- How can we better manage internal audit costs? Is it possible to shift from a fixed to a more variable cost structure?
Our specialists offer true internal audit know-how, industry expertise and technical knowledge, coupled with collaborative skills to work effectively with your organisation to help you achieve your goals. By choosing Deloitte to outsource or cosource your internal audit function, you will:
- Receive higher internal audit service quality and business insights from specialists with the required skills, broad industry experience and extensive regulatory knowledge.
- Improve your risk evaluation activities by objectively and proactively identifying high risk areas before they become a problem.
- Manage your overall costs for internal audit by paying only for the productive time you need and reduce the impact of administrative time and overhead, streamline training costs and eliminate recruitment and retention expenses.
Page Last Updated