Human Capital Advisory Services - As One™ | Deloitte solution
- Globalization, economic crisis, all these events often call for mergers, cross borders organization, and multi-site environments. Thus potentially creating cultural, cohesion and motivation barriers that need to be overcome to thrive in a highly competitive market.
- If you’ve recently been involved in a merger or if you are planning one, you might be asking yourself how you are going to manage the merger on the human resources side, how are you going to make sure that all your employees buy into the specific strategies related to them.
- If you are a company organized around several business units, you may ask yourself how you can make sure that your staff is united and knows how to translate your overall corporate strategy into its daily work.
- Managing change, fostering cohesion and motivation are key components of a successful human resources strategy.
- In order to help our clients deal with those issues, we have developed business consulting services with proprietary tools called As One™ and CulturePrint™. Those tools help you ensure that your multicultural staff and all your business units work together efficiently and buy into your corporate strategy.
- Across our network of Human Resources and Strategy professionals, we have already helped companies of different sizes and business areas to manage their staff culture. The BBC, ABN Amro, Nedbank, Brambles, St. Joseph Hospital, Demarest are a sample of those companies who have entrusted us with helping them with staff culture, cohesion across business units and motivation.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated