Deloitte’s fund registration solutions | Deloitte solution
- The UCITS Directive offered the opportunity to fund promoters to significantly reduce the time-to-market of their UCITS vehicles in Europe. So will the AIFMD for non-UCITS. If UCITS vehicles may be marketed to retail investors (and tomorrow non-UCITS to professional investors) without the prior authorisation of the funds’ offering documents by the host regulators, it remains the responsibility of fund promoters to ensure the compliance of such offering documents and of the information provided to local investors with the host countries’ requirements.
- The large volume of Key Investor Information documents produced and disseminated generates operational challenges for fund promoters: (i) the need for industrialized processes, (ii) the ongoing maintenance of a precise registration matrix and (iii) a strong audit trail.
A global and efficient fund registration solution to support your distribution ambition
- A proven and unique registration process that delivers the speed-to-market that you require.
- A team of country specialists with direct access to host state regulators and a thorough understanding of host countries’ regulations and a proven experience in cross-border registration.
- Client Relationship Managers being your dedicated points of contacts at Deloitte with a deep understanding of your business and of our organization.
- Efficient tools to monitor your registration status, through dashboards and registration matrices.
- Market intelligence and regular information updates about changes in the regulation and practices in host countries.
Page Last Updated