Fund reporting for funds - The outsourcing solution | Brochure
Financial statements are the cornerstone of investor and regulatory reporting.
They require alignment with all marketing and legal documentation, they must be consistent with other documents, prospectus, KIID, factsheets for example and coherent with figures used for tax computation and reporting.
Furthermore, increasing requirements for transparency from local and international regulators impact the content of the Financial Statements by requiring additional and more detailed disclosures. AIFMD, ESMA guidelines on ETFs, ... all these new regulations increase the complexity and therefore the required expertise to compile such reports.
More than ever, markets and investors alike, including fund selectors, look for high quality and transparent statements compiled to standards of industry best practice. Increasingly funds are looking to publish their annual and semi-annual accounts well within the prescribed legal deadlines.
The challenge is how to meet these demands, with a quality product, the flexibility to be able to work in multiple accounting standards and at the same time ensure co-ordination and a smooth workflow across numerous stakeholders.
Globalisation has increased demands on fund reporting:
- Clients have requirements in different jurisdictions and for different products for multiple GAAPs
- In the interests of cost effectiveness, clients are looking to have a single process to produce financial statements across multiple jurisdictions, products and information providers
- For the process to be efficient, regulatory and other change must be built into the process ‘upstream’ and not left to the finalisation round before being reflected
A core, not an ancillary activity
- In many cases the preparation and production of financial statements are seen as an adjunct to the daily NAV process, which is not necessarily the case
- Fund reporting is an essential and core activity in its own right in the annual fund cycle
- The importance of financial statements, their complexity, the multiple interactions surrounding them and the scrutiny they attract require high quality processes, systems and execution
Our services hours a day
- High-level quality service performed by professionals with a solid expertise of regulated and best practices standards in accounting and reporting
- Benefit from long-time experienced staff, dedicated to the production of financial statements, who focus on your needs and personal requests
- Permanent and easy access to the status of the compilation process, set up of update procedure if requested
- Regulatory timeframes in terms of reporting and filing, set by international, European and local controlling financial institutions are met
- Legal dispositions set by international, European and local controlling financial institutions are respected and applied on time
- Possibility to choose the level of outsourcing, so as to which responsibilities you want to delegate or share
- Allow easier cost management (no additional internal costs to be foreseen)
- Competitive and ‘all-in’ quote
- A dedicated central point of contact reachable 5 days a week 12 hours a day
How can we help?
- Drafting and generating financial statements for funds domiciled in Luxembourg or abroad (e.g. Belgium, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, France, Ireland, Switzerland, The Netherlands, etc.)
- Co-ordination, management and efficient collaboration with all stakeholders to ensure a well organised compilation process
- Proven, robust, reliable and user friendly on-boarding process
- Compilation of financial statements of funds with special legal requirements and complex structures, such as Multi-class funds, Master-Feeder structures, Pooled sub-funds
- Mastering of 8 different reporting standards including among other Lux GAAP, Swiss GAAP, U.S. GAAP or IFRS/IAS
- Our reporting application is interfaced with most common fund accounting systems (Multifonds, Olympic, Invest One, GP2-GP3, etc.) and allows us to produce several reports in a very short period of time
Page Last Updated