Your partner for AIFMD regulatory reporting and notification | Brochure
Regulatory reporting and notification– the greatest challenge of AIFMD
However, the reality is that those reporting requirements will reveal themselves to be one of the greatest regulatory and operational burdens AIFMs will face.
AIFMs face challenges regarding risk management, operating conditions, staffing, compliance and distribution – reporting requirements concentrate all these needs in a regulatory ‘hot spot’.
There is very little time.
Leveraging our leadership in cross-border distribution services, we offer a unique value proposition
- Identify the available data in your systems
- Transform your data where necessary (by way of mapping, reformatting or calculation)
- Enrich your data sets if necessary (by way of expert enrichment or computation)
- Manage and monitor the whole production cycle of all the funds in scope and the resolution of potential exceptions (missing or inconsistent files or data)
- Transmit reports to the regulators
Deloitte AIFMD notification
- Deloitte will provide you with a complete AIFMD notification and disclosure offering
- Maintenance of the AIFM authorisation and the necessary notification to regulators for marketing your AIFs cross-border. Timely transmission to regulators and ensuring AIFMD compliance of fund documents such as the annual report
- The compilation of the periodic disclosures to investors and the provision of the necessary publication infrastructure
Page Last Updated