Cyber security and security operations | Deloitte solution
With the proliferation of Internet-enabled devices, cyber culture is growing more rapidly than cyber security. This means private data, IP, and even national security can be compromised by deliberate attacks, inadvertent security lapses and the vulnerabilities of the Internet.
- “Can the recent security breaches happen in my organisation?”
- “Can our payment systems be inappropriately accessed?”
- “How can we ensure the security of our customers’ information and online transactions?”
- “Can our corporate databases be inappropriately accessed?”
- “Do we have the right safeguards to meet current compliance regulations"
Deloitte assists organisations in addressing issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, information leakage, and system outages by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven, tested and tried methodologies and solutions, and pragmatic points of view.
- Security assessments/ ethical hacking: putting ourselves in the shoes of hackers on behalf of clients, including architecture assessment, external, internal, Wi-Fi and/or VoIP intrusion tests, and configuration assessments
- Security operations solutions: helping our clients select, evaluate and implement security tools and advise on organisational change management, including Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Managed Security Services (MSS) and vulnerability scanning.
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated