In these times of modernisation and globalisation, the manufacturing sector faces huge challenges in terms of keeping up with the speed of change on the one hand and keeping manufacturing on the Luxembourg territory on the other.
Neither manufacturing nor other industries are immune to the financial crisis. The industrial sector has been particularly affected by the crisis and national traditional enterprises have faced serious issues
While most industrial sector players are struggling, some of the major actors in the consumer business have posted increases - a step in the right direction.
In the process of adapting to fast development and competition in the sector, Deloitte Luxembourg is a stable audit, consulting and tax partner, helping its clients to adapt quickly to the speed and trend of the market.
Luxembourg is home to a large number of companies, which vary considerably in terms of size, business sector and capital structure. Whether large, medium-sized or small enterprises, all these structures share the same fundamental objectives of growth, adaptability and long-term viability.
Everyday, these companies are confronted with opportunities and difficulties, ranging from the technological revolution and regulatory changes to the emergence of new markets and new competitors. Their success depends above all on the speed of their reactions.
Maintaining a high level of competitiveness and ensuring sustainable profitability are major challenges for such businesses. The main levers to achieving these objectives are innovative capacity, the quality of human capital, risk management and strategic management.
Decisions on raising funds, external growth and divestment transactions, internationalisation, as well as business and asset transfers have a major impact on a company’s future. It is therefore important to ensure that such decisions are well-informed, drawing on the support and advice of a professional organisation.
As a long-standing partner of businesses in Luxembourg, Deloitte offers clients a multidisciplinary approach based on a wide range of services, providing support in terms of the financial and organisational challenges faced at every stage of their development, from the incorporation to the transfer of their business.
In order to cover all the issues faced by our clients, our range of services is structured around various centres of expertise:
- CFO Services
- Corporate finance
- Corporate and market strategy
- Operational efficiency improvement
- Information technology
- Tax advisory
- Compliance and regulatory services
- Risk management (IT risk, security and data privacy, and internal audit)
- Forensic and anti-money laundering services
- Human capital advisory services
We offer our clients
- A personalised service
- Dedicated teams to facilitate a close working relationship
- A pragmatic approach geared towards identifying operational solutions
- Customised solutions based on the transfer of competences and the sharing of best practices
- A dedicated, closely coordinated international network, capable of meeting the needs of our clients, irrespective of their business sector throughout the world