Computer forensics and e-discovery | Deloitte solution
An entire business dispute, commercial investigation, or multi-million dollar litigation may hinge on identifying when a single piece of data was communicated, generated, altered, or deleted, by and to whom, and under what circumstances.
- “What is e-discovery? How does it change the discovery process for Judges, for Lawyers, and for Litigants?”
- “What is a company’s duty to preserve?”
- “What constitutes spoliation (i.e., a violation of the duty to preserve data)? What sanctions may be applied?”
- “What standards should be used for determining the relevance of
When crisis strikes, we can investigate, gather and analyse all evidence needed to support or refute allegations. We are equipped with cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art methodologies that enable us to deliver best-in-class computer forensics and e-discovery.
- Culling, de-duplication and filtering of irrelevant material for more efficient review
- Extraction of meta data regarding individual documents or other data
- Identification/collection of data in a forensically sound manner for discovery
- Securely storing/preserving data to maintain its authenticity and evidentiary continuity
- Use of forensic software tools for in-depth searching or analysis of data
This flyer is also available in German.
Page Last Updated