“Business Art is the step that comes after Art”,
The unprecedented development of the art market over the past few years has resulted in the ‘financialisation’ of the art market. Art is now seen not only as an object of pleasure, however, also as a new alternative asset class with interesting business opportunities.
Meanwhile, the globalisation of culture has lead art organisations and cultural related companies to confront a number of strategic issues critical to reaching their goals.
Such developments make the need for specialised services to support them apparent.
Whether you are from the art or from the financial sector, we will provide you multidisciplinary services and tailor-made solutions.
- Private Bankers
- Wealth managers
- Family offices
- Private investors
- Art / collectible funds promoters
- Insurance cies
Art trading companies
- Companies selling art (auction houses, art fairs, galleries)
- Digital Art companies (online platforms, data dissemination companies, etc)
- Art logistics companies
- Arts & Media companies
- Large public museums
- Private museums
- Public investors (government, city, etc.)
- Private investors (individuals or companies)
- Because Deloitte Luxembourg works with the Luxembourg government to create an Art & Finance cluster in Luxembourg (e.g. the future Luxembourg Freeport)
- Because Deloitte offers a wide range of services (audit, consulting, risk services, legal, tax, financial advisory)
- Because Deloitte is an international group with offices all over the world. Deloitte’s local employees can provide expertise that fits the legal and political context of each country
- Because Deloitte Luxembourg offers consulting services to the cultural sector. We have experience working with cultural facilities and companies that operate on the art market
- Because Deloitte Luxembourg works in partnership with experts from the cultural sector
- Because we view art as a strategic asset
- Because Deloitte Luxembourg Art & Finance team members have a mixed educational background and working experience in art/culture and business
Our aim is to be at the crossroads of a multiplicity of clients and of a wide range of expert services.