Ms. Agnes Le Ster, Managing Director and Senior Wealth Advisor – JPMorgan Wealth Management, Paris
Agnès Le Ster is a managing director and Senior Wealth Advisor with J.P. Morgan’s Private Bank in France. She advises wealthy family groups on the strategic planning and organization of their wealth.
Her over 20-year experience with family groups on the wealth advisory and corporate side enables her to work with investment banking teams to answer our clients’ strategic advisory needs.
After 5 years as a lawyer with Desfilis law firm, Agnès worked as an advisor within the Mergers & Acquisitions team at Crédit du Nord before joining the wealth management team at Crédit Lyonnais as head of Wealth Advisory group for Ultra High Networth Individuals.
Agnès is a graduate of Paris II Assas and Institut du Droit des Affaires. She is a member of STEP (Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners) and IACF (Institut des Avocats et Conseils Fiscaux).
J.P. Morgan Private Bank offers advice, customized solutions and client service of the highest quality to solve the complex needs of wealthy individuals and their families around the world. We manage US$1.1trillion in client assets and are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
Our comprehensive range of capabilities encompasses investment, tax and estate planning, family office management, philanthropy, credit and special advisory services. We seek to deliver positive risk-adjusted returns appropriate to our clients’ financial goals and risk tolerances. We offer access to the best fund managers in the industry through a rigorous due diligence selection process.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank, a global approach with a local presence (data as at end June 2010):
- #1 Global Private Bank for Ultra High Net Worth individuals (Euromoney, 2010)
- #1 Provider for Ultra High Net Worth clients Globally (Euromoney, 2009)
- Over 160 years of experience in Private Banking
- Integrated and dedicated team approach tailored around every client needs
- Wealth Advisor
- Investor /Global Investment Specialist
- Insurance Advisor
- Client Service
- Capital Advisors
- International platforms in the US, Emea and Asia covering 40 locations around the world
- Assets under supervision $653bn of which $ 258 bn assets under management
- Total credits $37bn
- Offices 40
- Employees 2,926
- Advising around 40 % of the world’s billionaires (Forbes) with 2,000 UHNW clients in Europe and 13,000 globally