Podcast: Achieving Better Results By Raising Productivity
Changes are a must
Economic situation in all three Baltic States is more difficult than in other EU countries. The internal market demand is decreasing and moreover, companies are struggling to export their goods and services to the foreign markets. This has a significant impact to companies’ revenues from the negative side. What causes these problems and what should companies do to survive and to ensure sustainable growth and development in the future?
- Problems that cause current situation
- What should companies do to survive?
- What changes should be implemented?
- What should companies learn from the past?
- Alexander Parfinovich, Deloitte Consulting Senior Manager for Baltic States.