Our team of Government & Infrastructure professionals is part of the Deloitte Global Infrastructure Advisory Group. Our Government & Infrastructure professionals advise on issues of procurement, structuring, financing and governance of public sector agencies and infrastructure. This includes advice on creating and realising value from public assets (such as real estate and government investments). In addition, the Government & Infrastructure team advises on Public Private Partnerships (PPP) and project financing for infrastructure projects – providing advice to both the public sector and to private sector consortia bidding for public sector projects.
The Government & Infrastructure team leads our Public Sector advisory capability and provides in-depth knowledge of the following industry sectors within the GCC and wider region:
- Central Government;
- Environment and Energy; and
- Water and Wastewater.
Our fully integrated services include:
- Commercial and financial structuring of projects
- Running competitive financing processes
- Strategic advice to central government bodies
- Development of policy and governance
- Contract negotiations (including risk transfer, payment mechanism, claw backs)
- Project monitoring and execution oversight
- Advice to public sector on PPP procurement (including deal concept and commercial marketing, bid evaluation)
- Advice to the private sector on bidding for government contracts (including bid strategy, financial structuring, structuring of project Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) and financial modeling)
- In addition, the Government & Infrastructure team works with other member firms internationally to develop PPP and infrastructure opportunities jointly across all sectors