Climate changes everything the dawn of the green economy
Rarely has a single issue — climate change — so dominated the political debate and the public imagination. Will 2008 be the year of climate fatigue, or has the specter of climate change become so deeply rooted that it will lead to the transformation of consumer habits and the establishment of a truly green economy?
The latest white paper, discusses:
- Consumers taking the lead on climate change
- Climate change and corporations
- The coming revolution in the energy industry
- The rise of renewables
- How policy can create full and accurate pricing
- The policy toolkit — setting the goals and rules of the game
Download a full copy of the report below.