Valuation issues in a down market
Mergers and Acquisitions series: Part 1
Deloitte global podcasts
Mergers and Acquisitions series: Part 1 - Valuation issues in a down market
Chief financial officers (CFOs) face many complex issues when it comes to mergers and acquisitions, particularly in a down economy. This is first of a three-part podcast series addressing some of those challenges.
- What is it about a recession that makes valuation different from any other times?
- Are the normal methods of valuation still viable?
- Are there any risks that a buyer and seller encounter in factoring in the adjustments to valuation methods?
- How can risks be mitigated?
- Steve Joiner, partner, M&A Transaction Services, Deloitte LLP
- Chris Ruggeri, principal, Advisory Services, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
Divestitures and carve-outs: Becoming a prepared seller
CFO Insights: A newsletter from Deloitte’s U.S. CFO Program
Resources for the CFO.
The risk intelligence series
Dimensions of managing risk.