We were the first Big Four firm to implement a top-down, risk-oriented audit process. This risk-based approach means we allocate resources on the basis of specific risk identification at all appropriate corporate and business unit levels. We then focus on these precisely defined risk areas.
This process results in a number of benefits:
- We bring true value to your business
- Costs are minimised through efficient identification of audit risk areas
- Last-minute surprises are eliminated
- Pitfalls of the changing accounting and regulatory environment are foreseen and avoided
- Tax burdens are minimised through our in-depth understanding and experience with the critical issues facing companies