IFRS in Your Pocket 2008
IFRS In Your Pocket 2008 is a guide that includes information about:
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) structure and contact details.
- IASB due process.
- Use of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) around the world, including updates on Europe, Asia, USA, and Canada.
- Summaries of each IASB Standard (through IFRS 3 and the amendment to IAS 27) and Interpretation (through IFRIC 14), as well as the Framework and the Preface to IFRSs.
- Background and current status of all current IASB projects.
International Accounting Standards Committee (IASC) and IASB chronology.
- Update on IFRS-US GAAP convergence.
- Other useful IASB-related information.
Resources: IAS Plus