Energy & Resources Predictions 2012
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) today announced the launch of its third energy predictions report, Energy & Resources Predictions 2012.
Over the last 12 months, there has been no shortage of themes impacting energy and resources globally. These themes are diverse as they are geographically dispersed.
Read the report for closer insight into these predictions:
- And you thought gold was expensive? Prices of rare earth metals to remain high, but volatile
- Is a bigger oil company better? Are demergers likely to increase amongst integrated international oil companies?
- The future is getting smaller: The coming energy breakthroughs using nanotechnologies
- The ‘Golden Age of Gas’: One scenario for future natural gas markets
- The corporate water footprint: The next ‘tipping point’ for energy companies
- Who owns the Arctic and the South China Sea? The emergence of the new geopolitical risk paradigm
- A dynamic duo: Solar-enhanced oil recovery
- The consumer has spoken: Energy use and the great recession of 2008-2009
- Learning to love complexity: The future of oil field services
- Piracy on the high seas: Now it's for real
Read the full report below.
Page Last Updated