The DRC offers purpose built server rooms (“Data Suites”) dedicated to an individual client . These Data Suites can be configured and customized to your exact requirements, whether used as a primary location for high density production server environments, or for disaster recovery and continuity purposes.
Data Suites are a cost effective and leading edge solution for businesses who wish to avoid the expense of establishing their own data centre facility, or who do not have the in-house skills to do so.
In addition, the DRC offers professional consulting and managed IT services to support Data Suites clients, from “intelligent hands” to full system administration.
Key Data Suites Features
- Redundant server grade A/C
- Advanced fire detection and gas based fire suppression system
- 24/7 biometrically controlled client access
- Flexible data cabinet sizes up to 47U, each with monitored power
- Multiple 30 amp power circuits per rack
- Network monitored zero U power distribution units
- Dedicated, monitored uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems for each Data Suite, each with N+1 redundancy
- Environmental control, including temperature, humidity, and flood monitoring
- Server racks stabilized directly to concrete slab
- Anti-static floor tiling and grounded rack equipment
- Options for Data Suite customization
- Access to all major Cayman Islands telecommunications providers