Deloitte M&A Corporate Finance (Deloitte M&A CF) provides M&A financial advisory service, investment attraction, and financing advisory service to our clients. Our M&A professionals with expertise, rich experiences and networks offer successful solutions that best suits our client's needs.
Our deal structuring expertise is well-recognized in the market, since we minimize potential risks while understanding critical factors that our clients need to take into account when pursuing M&A activities in today's fast-paced market environment.
- Target Screening and Selection
- Deriving target selection criteria and process
- Selecting the target, considering the client's corporate strategy, financial status, budget and available resources, as well as the target’s price, profitability and corporate governance, etc.
- Tapping M&A Targets / Documentation
- Thorough analysis of the target company, pre-contact, and tapping its intention
- Supporting the preparation of required documents including M&A proposal, confidentiality agreement, letter of intent, and sales and purchase agreement, etc.
- Develop M&A Deal Structure
- Developing the deal structure that fits with the client's M&A strategy and objectives and maximizes investment profits, considering finance, accounting, tax, law and regulation issues, etc.
- Deal Negotiation and Closing
- Supporting the negotiation for the optimal deal execution by advising negotiation strategies
- Investment Attraction and Financing
- Supporting preparation for investment attraction and financing