Deloitte Infrastructure Advisory Service(IAS) group specializes in infrastructure investment in the energy and social overhead capital industry(roads, railroad, and ports etc.).
We can provide a full contingent of services to both public and private sector participants in the infrastructure market. Our technical depth and global footprint in the infrastructure industry enable us to provide industry-leading analytical tools and market sensitive strategic thinking to support decision making.
We promise that the experts of the project financing will provide the best service of infrastructure projects in general on the basis of the various networks and rich business experiences.
- Prepare Business Plan
- Prepare business plan for private investment (BTO, BTL), industrial complex, and energy & resources sector(renewable, coal, etc.)
- Feasibility Study
- Prepare financial model
- Prepare feasibility study report of domestic and overseas infrastructure
- Financial Advisor
- Provide comprehensive financial services for infrastructure
- Prepare information memorandum and invitation to potential lenders
- Infrastructure business M&A advisor
- Provide sell-side / buy-side advisory services
- Provide transaction services (bidding, acquisition term negotiation, and share purchase agreement)
- Other Support Services
- Support negotiations with government agency or counterparts
- Research for public institutions
- Financial due diligence, etc.