The issues of global warming, environmental destruction, and depletion of natural resources have become salient and poise serious threat to our sustainable growth and prosperity. The international society responded to this challenge under respective environmental regime that encourages countries to impose higher standard of regulations of environmental protection. On the other hand, this international movement toward the sustainable growth also creates tremendous business opportunities for those firms who invest strategically to the emerging green economy.
Deloitte's Climate Change & Sustainability Team helps firms to make right decisions that enables corporate to effectively engage the challenges and threats. We are providing comprehensive service under the global network with talented assets specializing in the areas of climate change, carbon market, renewable energy and clean-tech industry.
- Provide strategy consulting services including sustainable business strategy, establishment of corporate vision for climate change, and business process restructuring for sustainable growth.
- Help client to establish green management information system and also provide regulatory compliance service.
- Provide comprehensive carbon management solution including GHG inventory, assessment of reducible GHG emission, analysis on carbon reduction scenario, carbon off-set strategy and business process restructuring for low-carbon growth.
- Provide advisory services on carbon trade such as supply and demand planning for emission credit, carbon valuation and risk hedging strategy.
- Provide advisory services on green investment tackling issues from planning, management and after action plan of the carbon investment fund.
- Help clients to expand their business opportunity in a clean-tech industry by developing and discovering new business items.