Global Oil & Gas Tax Newsletter April 2012
Views from around the world
April 2012 Edition
The feature article on Canada discusses the current Canadian oil and gas landscape and the use of co-venture structures, including the benefits, varying types, and other considerations.
In addition, the newsletter contains several articles addressing new oil & gas tax developments in countries around the world, including:
- Iraq seeks retroactive application of new oil and gas tax instructions.
- Tax implications of M&A activity in the East African upstream sector.
- Uganda Tax Appeals Tribunal ruling on disposal of oil interest.
- United States: Political focus on industry tax provisions continues.
- PRC Ministry of Finance released “Circular on Raising the Threshold for the Collection of Special Petroleum Levy”.
- Indonesia: Tax on PSC transfers.
- UK Budget 2012: North Sea fiscal regime.
Learn more by downloading the full report below.