Breakthrough performance requires a unique combination of innovative thinking and disciplined follow-through. Our Strategy & Operations practice works together with senior executives to significantly help improve the performance of their businesses - and to choose the right course of action, fusing together executable strategy, operations and technology.
Our broad scope of services helps clients address the full range of top management issues - customer strategy, mergers and acquisitions strategy, supply chain optimization, financial and performance management and more.
What We Do
- Corporate Strategy – setting a company’s overall direction. Understanding market dynamics and how to win. Making resource decisions that drive the strategy.
- Customer and Market Strategy – creating profitable growth. Improving customer experiences, marketing effectiveness, pricing, sales performance, and service.
- Financial Management – more than numbers and greater than controls. Advising executives on how to maximize value and efficiency of finance to shareholders and the capital markets.
- Mergers & Acquisitions – M&A start to finish. Defining the role of M&A in top-line strategy. Evaluating candidates and transactions. Delivering expected benefits from “Day One.”
- Operations Excellence – increasing profits. Redesigning processes and operations to reduce costs while improving performance.
- Program Leadership – managing your portfolio of projects and initiatives. Aligning projects with overall strategic objectives, and transforming business strategy into a coordinated portfolio of initiatives.
- Supply Chain – getting the right products to the right place at the right time. Streamlining operations and improving performance across the entire supply chain.