You are good in advising clients
We help restructure your career
“Deloitte” is the brand under which nearly 200,000 professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. In India, the workforce stands at over 20,000 employees spread across 13 cities.
Deloitte’s Financial Advisory Services (FAS) is currently looking at recruiting bright, dynamic and committed professionals at all levels, i.e. from Assistant Managers to Directors at its various offices in India.
The FAS practice has grown in scale and size over the years with its service offerings of Corporate Finance, M&A Transaction Services, Valuation Services, Forensic and Restructuring Services, especially with its recent strategic initiatives with Deloitte Canada and the UK that has propelled the practice’s phenomenal upswing.
For all positions under consideration, preference will be given to candidates:
- With a strong academic background
- Having relevant experience of working in similar organisations
- Willingness to travel
- With excellent written and oral communication skills
Specialisations required in the following areas:
- Corporate Finance: Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestitures, Fund raising, Privatization
- M&A Transaction Services: Acquisition Due Diligence, Vendor Due Diligence, Data room support, Bid support
- Valuation Services: Shares, business, intangibles for acquisitions and for mergers/ demergers (swap ratio), Purchase Price Allocations, Financial Modeling, Markets, Derivatives and Treasury Operations - (MDT), Audit Support, Others (Regulatory, Privatizations, Impairments
- Forensic: Fraud investigation, Anti-fraud consulting, Anti-money laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices consulting, Business intelligence, Dispute resolution consulting, Data Analytics and Forensic Technology
- Restructuring Services: Business Viability Reviews, NPL Portfolio Resolution – Sell side, Buyside Portfolio advisory, Single Asset Resolution, Working Capital Management, Compliance Related Services
A career with Deloitte will provide you:
- A professional working environment where performance culture is nurtured
- The worldwide multi-disciplinary network, which offers opportunity of diverse cultures and clients
- An attractive and competitive salary, including benefits