Deloitte Announces Record Revenues of $34.2 billion
• Growing demand for services produces fifth consecutive year of aggregate member firm growth, at 6.5 percent in local currency for FY14
• Demand for consulting was particularly strong with growth at 10.3 percent
Next wave of financial sector growth expected from eastern region
Deloitte brings The Maverick to B-Schools to build future workforce (28 August 2014)
The pan India campus-corporate connect programme reaches 13,500 management students.
Universum ranks Deloitte as the professional services employer of choice among business students in Asia Pacific
The organisation takes second place in the Business ranking of the
Universum APAC’s Most Attractive Employers 2014 survey
Leadership, reinventing HR crucial for Indian business: Deloitte Human Capital Trends Report 2014 (9 May 2014)
The Human Capital Trends Report 2014 report compares results from India (150 business and HR leaders) with the global and Asia Pacific results from Deloitte’s comprehensive survey of more than 2,500 business leaders and HR executives in 94 countries.
Hope prevails amidst challenging times for Indian CFOs (15 April, 2014)
• More than two-thirds (68%) CFOs continue to be positive and hopeful about the future
• From an industry perspective, over 50% CFOs are finding it difficult to achieve and sustain market growth
Deloitte India releases its Annual Compensation & Benefits Trends Survey India, 2014 (14, April 2014)
• The average salary increment across sectors is projected at 10.3% this year
• FY2013 average voluntary attrition rate across sectors lower at 13.4%
• Better career prospects, pay opportunities and personal reasons top
2014 shaping up for increased consumer M&A activity (15, April 2014)
The 2014 Global Powers of Consumer Products report identifies the 250 largest consumer product companies around the world and provides an outlook for the global economy and a look at M&A activity in the consumer products sector.
Deloitte organizes 2nd edition of 10K Run ( 8 February 2014 )
Giving cognizance and importance to the health and well being of its employees, Deloitte, the global professional services firm today organized the 2nd edition of the ‘Deloitte 10K Run’ at Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
Generation Y considers businesses have positive impact on the society: Deloitte millennial Survey (21 January 2014)
• Business could achieve more
• Organizations must foster innovative thinking
•Organizations must nurture emerging leaders