2011 TMT Predictions for India
Welcome to the 10th edition of Deloitte's Predictions for the Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) sectors. This annual publication presents Deloitte's view of the major trends likely to have a significant medium- to long-term impact on companies across TMT.
The goal of Predictions is to catalyze discussions around important topics that may require organizations to respond. We provide a view on what we think will happen, what will occur as a consequence, and what the implications are for various types of companies.
Deloitte believes that 2011 will see a beginning of active participation between telecom service providers and various industries such as information technology, media, banking, healthcare and education in reaching rural areas in India and offering services which would empower them.
Highlights of the 2011 TMT Predictions for India:
- Smartphones and Tablets: the new computers
- e-Governance: reaching an inflection point
- Social Network Advertising: expanding the web
- The Television: stays the ‘King’
- Interplay of industry to drive rural upliftment in 2011
- Mobile broadband: taking mobility to the next level
Which of these - along with a dozen additional Predictions - could affect your business?
Find out more by downloading Deloitte’s 2011 TMT Predictions India report below.