|Invitation to nominate Powerful Connections|
We are pleased to announce the commencement of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2014 Program, the tenth edition of the Program in India.
Every year, the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India program recognizes the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in India, based on percentage revenue growth over the last three financial years.
To nominate your company for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Program you can click on the link below. The link will lead you to the online nomination form where you can fill the required details.
After filling in the online nomination form you are required to send a courier of your company’s audited financial statements for the last three financial year ends (e.g., audited financial statements for three preceding years 2012, 2013 and 2014 for a financial year ending between January and June or 2011 to 2013 for a financial year ending between July and December) to the address of the contact person mentioned in the salutation.
The last day for sending your nominations is 31 July, 2014
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2014 winners will be announced in the month of October 2014 at an award ceremony. The date and venue of the award ceremony will be communicated by end of August 2014. Ranked companies also get a unique chance to meet and network with other dynamic fast-growing companies and the PE – VC community over a cocktail dinner.
For more information on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India Program, log on to:
We look forward to receive your nomination.
Contact Person Details
1. Participating Companies should have been operating for a minimum of 3 years, with the first year being a full 12 month period.
2. They must have operating revenues to be at least US$ 50,000 (or INR 2,500,000) in its first year of the three years that will be used for ranking analysis
3. Company must be headquartered within India and principal ownership of the business/company should be in India
Subsidiaries or divisions are not eligible unless :
• They have some public ownership and are separately traded in a stock exchange
• The technology company must also meet one of the technology definitions as outlined below:
Note: Using other companies' technology or intellectual property in a unique way does not qualify.