Our manufacturing services
We offer professional services in the following areas:
- Business Strategy: We work with companies create roadmaps to navigate the global, networked environment. We have specialized offerings to family-owned, owner managed enterprises that have unique challenges that are often overlooked by the traditional corporate strategy approaches.
- Financial Advisory: We assist companies in mergers & acquisitions. We have some of the most prominent transactions that India has seen. We also assist companies in post-merger integration that is a specialized activity given the cultural, language and technology dimensions that today’s M & A transactions entail. We also assist companies in sourcing equity or debt to fund growth.
- Enterprise Application Implementation: We assist companies in defining the IT strategies and implementing enterprise applications. Our global presence and experience with large enterprises in this area give us the ability to handle sophisticated information architectures.
- Lean Supply Chain: We assist companies in implementing Enterprise Lean, Six Sigma that result in inventory reduction, enhancement of through-put and reduction in rejections. We have a number of real-life case studies of companies, many of them with mature manufacturing practices, having achieved significant savings. We also use tools and packages for supply chain planning and optimization.
- Cost Leadership: We have experience in optimizing costs across the enterprise. We have addressed structural, transactional and overhead costs leading to their reduction without having to make compromises on the quality of the product or customer service.
- Transformational Services: In a flat world, managing the human resources has become extremely complex. The shortages and new rules of the game brought in by the service sector makes the business of attracting and retaining talent within manufacturing companies very different from the ways of the industry even five years ago. We assist companies in developing the right structures, compensation & benefits, understand the motivation of their employees and create meaningful careers for them.
- Outsourcing: We work with companies that want to outsource their processes – including their manufacturing processes – in developing the strategy, establishing the business case, managing the transition and in dealing with the risks of outsourcing.