In many international assignments the employer has the obligation to its employees, usually through the assignment agreement, to maintain the employees' level of compensation. The difference of tax regimes in the home and host country creates the need to explore the tax differences in order to be in compliance with the company's compensation policy.
In addition the introduction of a personal tax system rather then territorial one, correct compliance is the sole responsibility of the taxpayer.
Our IAS Group ensures that the pressure is removed from both the employer and the employee, through ensuring that returns are completed correctly and submitted in good time, as well as calculating and advising on tax payments to be made by the appropriate dates. We also assist meting the reporting and payments obligations in the various jurisdictions of assignment.
Our services include as well pre-assignment and post-assignment tax advisory in addition to on-going tax services.
Our wide scope of services to the global companies and its assignees includes:
• Tax computations in order to assist the company to achieve the company's tax equalization policy.
• Compliance with the Israeli tax statutory requirements (withholding obligations, tax reporting, tax return on behalf of assignees, capital declaration etc.).
• Providing advisory services with Israeli tax, social insurance and health insurance and examining possible tax savings.
• Representation in front of the Income Tax Authorities or National Insurance Institute in matters such as examination, negotiation, ruling etc.
• Application for Certificate of Coverage with the National Insurance Liaison Office.
• Pre-departure and pre-arrival meetings.
• Hypothetical tax computations.
• Assignment cost projection computations.
• Payroll advisory services in order to achieve compliance with tax ordinance and using efficient use of available tax benefits.
• Providing advisory services with respect to the implications of tax treaties considering related issues such as permanent establishment, residency etc.
For more information please contact:
Head of the GES Group
Tel: +972 (3) 608 5538