Deloitte Technology Fast 50 eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, your company must meet the following criteria:
- It must be a technology company defined as one that:
- Develops or owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues; or
- Manufactures a technology-related product; or
- Devotes a high percentage of effort to research and development of technology.
- *Using another company's technology in a unique way does not qualify.
- Revenues for 2009 must be at least 70,000 USD (50,000 Euro - currency exchange rate 2009) and revenues for 2013 must be at least 1,062,000 USD (8000,000 Euro - currency exchange rate 2013).
- Be in business a minimum of five years.
- Be headquartered within Israel.
- All submissions must be accompanied by signed accounts for the first and last financial year being measured in the competition. Unless a statutory exemption is being taken, these accounts must be unabbreviated and audited.