Our FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) Practice
• By collaborating with Deloitte globally Deloitte Brightman Almagor Zohar has build a FATCA practice comprised of Audit, QI and Tax experts in order to assist Israeli financial institutions to comply with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
• We assist our clients in conducting initially an impact analysis followed by a full compliance project.
• The FATCA practice at Deloitte Brightman Almagor Zohar is part of a global FATCA center of excellence that Deloitte has created which pairs the Deloitte U.S. Member Firms’ resources with other Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firms’ resources in their regions.
• Our global approach allows us to customize our methodology to each group and bring critical knowledge of the 54 DTTL independent member firms worldwide. We are leveraging this approach to assist various global banking, securities, insurance, and asset management associations prepare responses for the regulations.
• Our global team can complement the client’s project team with specialists, project managers, business analysts, communications specialists, and testing managers who can consult on matters that arise. Our project advisors and subject matter experts will supplement the client’s project team with tax, operations, technology, testing, and implementation insight and experience.
For more information please contact:
Leader of the Banking Practice
Financial Services Industry (FSI)
Tel: +972 (3) 608 5558