Our Insurance tax team has substantial experience of both the international and domestic market and of the issues currently facing Irish insurance companies of all sizes. To assist with these challenges we have established, among others, dedicated Solvency II and IFRS 4 conversion teams. We follow an integrated approach to deliver tax services to clients operating within the industry in Ireland.
Our Insurance specialists operate across all areas of Tax, including Corporate Taxes, VAT, Capital Taxes and Global Employer Services groups when advising on client transactions.
Our services include providing advice on:
- Tax Planning & Consultancy
- Tax Compliance
- Securitisation and Structuring
- Research and Development Tax Credits
- FATCA Implications
- Deleveraging, Mergers & Acquisitions (including Due Diligence)
- Transaction Structuring
- Transfer Pricing
- VAT Advisory
- The operation of withholding taxes in relation to the gross roll up regime, insurance premium tax (IPT), interest and dividends.
- IFRS and Solvency II Tax considerations
- Structuring of share based payments
- Tax efficient structuring and delivery of both remuneration and severance packages
- Freedom of establishment\ freedom of service tax advice
- Life wrappers
- Solvency II re-organisation\ cross border mergers