IFRS for SMEs
Free-to-download training material available now
The IASC Foundation published on 18 January the first twelve modules of training material designed to assist companies in applying the recently published IFRS for SMEs.
In total, the training material will consist of 35 separate modules – one for each section of the standard. Remaining modules will be published over the coming year as they are developed.
• contains the official text of the standard (highlighted in grey),
• provides multiple example of how the standard is applied to common situations,
• highlights areas where significant estimates or judgement may be required
• provides a comparison with full IFRS;
• tests knowledge acquired through a multiple choice Q&A session; and
• provides one or more case studies with model solutions
The first twelve modules of the training material are now available to be downloaded free of charge from the IASB website at the following link:
http://www.iasb.org/IFRS for SMEs/Training modules.htm
Training material on full IFRS in an interactive e-learning format developed by Deloitte is available on www.iasplus.com