Monthly reporting pack - November 2011
This document provides a “signpost” to significant accounting and reporting developments and related publications during the month, both for Irish GAAP adopters and IFRS adopters. Our document IFRS – Current Status provides a summary of new and amended standards applicable in 2011, an insight into those not yet mandatorily applicable, and proposed future developments.
We encourage you to refer to our Global Firm website, www.iasplus.com, which provides a world-leading continuously updated information source on international financial reporting developments.
Irish / UK GAAP Developments
- Sharman Panel recommends improvements to reporting of going concern and liquidity risks. Click here.
IFRS & Related Developments
- IASB and FASB publish revised revenue recognition exposure draft. Click here.
- EU endorses amendments to IFRS 7 re transfers of financial assets. Click here.
- SME Implementation group publishes draft Q&A on Fallback to IFRS 9. Click here.
- SME Implementation group publishes draft Q&A on Recycling of cumulative exchange differences on disposal of a subsidiary. Click here.
- IASB posts new batch of editorial corrections. Click here.
- IASB releases updated work plan. Click here.
- IPSASB issues standards on service concessions and annual improvements. Click here.
Regulatory & Related Developments
- European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) publishes post-implementation review of IFRS 8 “Operating Segments”. Click here.
- ESMA posts statement on accounting for sovereign debt in IFRS financial statements. Click here.
- ESMA publish consultation paper on materiality. Click here.
- ISE issues consultation paper on changes to Listing Rues due to ending of Prospectus Review Delegation. Click here.
Deloitte publications & articles