Monthly reporting pack - December 2011
This document provides a “signpost” to significant accounting and reporting developments and related publications during the month, both for Irish GAAP adopters and IFRS adopters. Our document IFRS – Current Status provides a summary of new and amended standards applicable in 2011, an insight into those not yet mandatorily applicable, and proposed future developments.
We encourage you to refer to our Global Firm website, www.iasplus.com, which provides a world-leading continuously updated information source on international financial reporting developments.
Irish / UK Developments
- FRC reports high level of implementation of key corporate governance provisions. Click here.
- FRRP announces priority sectors for 2012/13. Click here.
- FRC publishes targeted questions for users of actuarial information. Click here.
IFRS & Related Developments
- IASB amends offsetting rules in IAS 32 and amends disclosure requirements. Press Release (IAS 32) Press Release (IFRS 7).
- IASB defers IFRS 9 mandatory effective date to 2015 and modifies transition disclosures. Click here.
- IASB issues updated work plan. Click here.
- IASB proposes amendments to transition guidance in IFRS 10. Click here.
- IFRS Foundation release training module for Related Party Disclosures. Click here.
- SME implementation group publishes additional non-mandatory guidance on IFRS for SMEs. Click here.
Regulatory & Related Developments
- European Parliament votes to reduce accounting “red tape” for smallest companies. Click here.
- Central Bank of Ireland publishes Auditor Protocol. Click here
- IFIA release corporate governance code for collective investment schemes and management companies.Click here.
Deloitte publications & articles
- Revenue Recognition – One Standard For All. Click here.