Monthly reporting pack - January 2012
This document provides a “signpost” to significant accounting and reporting developments and related publications during the month, both for Irish GAAP adopters and IFRS adopters. Our document IFRS – Current Status provides a summary of new and amended standards applicable in 2011, an insight into those not yet mandatorily applicable, and proposed future developments.
We encourage you to refer to our Global Firm website, www.iasplus.com, which provides a world-leading continuously updated information source on international financial reporting developments.
Irish / UK Developments
- ASB issues revised proposals for the future of Irish & UK GAAP. Press Release FREDS
- FRC issues update for Directors of Listed companies on responding to country and currency risk in financial reports. Click here.
- ASB and EGRAG issue discussion paper on improving the financial reporting of income tax. Press Release Discussion Paper
- IFRS Foundation issues exposure draft of updated XBRL Taxonomy. Click here.
Regulatory & Related Developments
- FRC responds to European consultation on pension scheme regulation. Click here.
- S.I. 685 of 2011 issued concerning audit committees of public interest entities. Click here
- Director of Corporate Enforcement publishes review of ODCE activity for 2011. Click here.
- IAASA publishes observations on selected year end financial reporting issues. Click here.
- FSA consults on changes to UK Listing Rules. Click here.
- IFIA publish corporate governance code for collective investment schemes and management companies. Click here.
Deloitte publications & articles
- Financial Reporting Brief. January 2012.
- Revised accounting standard to bring clarity for Irish companies. Click here.
- IFRS Model financial statements for 2011 with early adoption. Click here.
- IFRS in Focus – Transitional requirements of IFRS 10. Click here.
- IFRS in Focus – Closing out 2011. Click here.
- IFRS in Focus – Mandatory effective date of IFRS 9 and additional disclosures. Click here.
- IFRS in Focus – Offsetting and related disclosures. Click here.
- Europe – Are standards being enforced? Click here.