Monthly reporting pack - August 2012
This section provides a “signpost” to significant accounting and reporting developments and related publications during August 2012, both for Irish GAAP adopters and IFRS adopters.
Irish / UK developments
- CCABI issue IS 02/2012 – “Reconciliation of grant related income and expenditure returns to POBAL with the annual financial statements”
- EFRAG publishes endorsement advice and effect study report on IFRS 10, IFRS 11 and IFRS 12 : Transition Guidance (Amendments)
- EFRAG publishes endorsement advice and effect study report on Annual Improvements to IFRSs 2009-2011 cycle
- The International Valuation Standards Council (IVSC) calls for views on valuation of trade related property
- ESMA publishes summary of responses to its consultation on materiality in financial reporting
Regulatory and related developments
- Audit exemption limits increased and small company threshold limits increased
- Global Reporting Initiative release two additional exposure drafts related to its next generation of Sustainability Reporting Guidelines
Deloitte publications and articles
- Global Convergence – Striking the Balance
- IFRS on Point – Accounting developments July 2012
- IFRS 9 Classification and Measurement – are you lost?
- Fair value measurement under IFRS 13 Link IFRSs in your pocket 2012
Our document Reporting new IFRS requirements to the Board of Directors/Audit Committee provides a summary of new and amended standards already applicable, an insight into those not yet mandatorily applicable, and proposed future developments.
We encourage you to refer to our Global Firm website, www.iasplus.com, which provides a world-leading continuously updated information source on international financial reporting developments.