Your business offering is developed and your company is generating revenue, albeit at a low level. Capacity constraints hinder growth and the development of sales opportunities, and this impacts the overall company value.
Value creation hinges on how you monetise the offering.
Decisions are needed on sales channel development and the required level of ongoing support functions, from property to financial and legal support.
As you look to foreign markets, it is necessary to assess how you service and grow these markets while dealing with any administrative issues you may face in expanding abroad.
Ownership is generally concentrated around the founder with some level of angel and VC investment.
• Design of customised debt and equity funding strategies
• Development of business plans and introductions to appropriate VCs and angel investors
• Financial statement assurance
• Assessing the tax implications of foreign expansion
• Executive selection and pension design
• Development of share based payment remuneration packages
• Maximising R&D tax credit claims
• Payroll processing service
Contact a member of the Deloitte TMT team or select a stage below for further information.