The Corporate Finance team advises clients in the region on a wide range of strategic transactions, including mergers & acquisitions, disposals, fund raising, pre-IPO advisory and real estate advisory, as well as general corporate finance advice.
We integrate finance with strategy. Transactions are seen in the context of building long-term relationships based on trust.
The key objective in all engagements is to provide world-class advisory services to you while ensuring that the highest standards of confidentiality, integrity and professional excellence are preserved.
What distinguishes Deloitte Indonesia from other advisory firms is threefold:
- Deloitte Indonesia is small enough to give each and every client, every investment and every relationship senior-level attention, yet big enough to handle very large and complex transactions
- Deloitte Indonesia has the ability to offer independent, objective advice to you wherever you are in the region. In particular, Deloitte Indonesia’s independence from debt and equity providers allows Deloitte Indonesia to avoid the conflicts of interest inherent in full-service organisations
- Deloitte Indonesia provides access to a comprehensive global network of key corporate relationships and expertise in complementary practice areas (for example taxation and restructuring) which allows Deloitte Indonesia to offer you unique, seamless solutions to issues arising in the course of a transaction.
Corporate finance advisory services include:
Below are some examples of recently completed mandates:
- Acted as the Lead Advisor for shareholders of a local pharmaceutical company in divesting their 75% stake to a major European pharmaceutical company
- Successfully advised shareholders of an oil and gas supply base company on the sale of 100% equity stake to a major local infrastructure company
- Acted as the Lead Financial Advisor of the Initial Public Offering exercise for many companies
- Successfully advised a leading local general insurance company on the sale of 100% equity stake to a major global insurance company
- Successfully advised a leading Asian insurance company on the acquisition of 80% equity stake in an Indonesian life insurance company
The Corporate Finance team in Indonesia has the capacity to assemble a tailored team with significant transaction execution experience and deep industry and technical knowledge to maximize the value of your transaction. The team has experience in:
- Advising on the optimal strategies and structures available
- Creating unique, tailor-made structures and developing new strategies to get challenging deals done.