Arm's Length Standard - October/November 2012
In this issue:
- Brazil Enacts Major Changes to Transfer Pricing Legislation
- India Issues APA Rules
- Finland Revises Proposed Intragroup Interest Deduction Limitation Rules
- Australian Parliament Passes New Retroactive Transfer Pricing Legislation
- Latvia Introduces New Transfer Pricing Documentation Requirements
- Panama Expands Scope of Transfer Pricing Regime
- The Impact of Retroactive Transfer Pricing Adjustments on the Customs Value of Imported Goods: Are you compliant in South Africa?
- Chilean Tax Reform Includes Transfer Pricing Changes
See attached file for details.
Visit the Arm's Length Standard archive for issues from the past year.