World Tax Advisor - January 25, 2013
In this issue:
- Featured Articles
- France budget law enacted
- US government issues final FATCA regulations
- SAFE simplifies rules on administration of foreign exchange for direct investment
- Treaty signed with Hong Kong
- Treaty with Saudi Arabia in effect
- Tax amnesty program introduced
- Anti-abuse rule will not apply to Curacao holding companies for another year
- United Kingdom
- New treaties with Barbados and Liechtenstein
- In brief
- News in brief from Canada, EU, India and the US.
- Tax treaty round up
- Tax treaty developments in Austria, Chile, Finland, Japan, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, United States, Uruguay and Vietnam. The treaty round up also includes a chart of bilateral tax treaties that entered into effect on 1 January 2013.
- Global Tax Alerts
- Brazil: Brazil issues new transfer pricing regulations
- Italy: One-time IRES refund opportunity available for companies
- United States: Protocol signed with Spain to amend existing income tax treaty
See attached file for details.
Visit the World Tax Advisor archive for issues from the past year.