World Tax Advisor - October 12, 2012
In this issue:
- Featured Articles
- Algeria introduces tax ruling regime
- Land registry fee to increase
- 2012 finance bill proposals contain “tax shock” for wealthy individuals
- Changes to tax group regime proposed
- Guidance issued on requirements to obtain lower withholding tax rate on interest
- Changes to corporate income tax rules proposed
- Another round of austerity measures proposed
- VAT treatment of interest on loans from non-credit institutions
- In brief
- News in brief from the Brazil, EU, Liechtenstein and the U.K.
- Global Tax Alerts
- Denmark: New bill would tighten taxation of dividends
- Finland: MOF revises proposed intragroup interest deduction limitation rules
- France: Proposals for 2013 finance bill expected to increase corporate income tax burden
- United Kingdom: Tax authorities issue response document for withholding on interest payments
See attached file for details.
Visit the World Tax Advisor archive for issues from the past year.