World Tax Advisor - February 8, 2013
In this issue:
- Featured Articles
- Japan: 2013 tax reform proposals announced
- Initiative to improve transparency of tax system announced
- Group articulates intention to cooperate in fighting international tax avoidance and evasion
- SAT further clarifies EIT filing requirements for enterprises with branches
- Tax reform passed
- European Union
- European Council agrees to enhanced cooperation for FTT
- Government accepts final recommendations on implementation of GAAR
- Update on compliance initiatives
- In brief
- News in brief from Bulgaria, the EU and Guernsey.
- Global Tax Alerts
- United States: Proposed regulations address GRAs and other outbound transfer reporting
See attached file for details.
Visit the World Tax Advisor archive for issues from the past year.