World Tax Advisor - June 8, 2012
In this issue:
- Featured Articles
- Liaison offices in India under the taxman’s scanner
- Courts divided on concept of beneficial ownership
- Revenue raisers on presidential agenda
- Federal Tax Court rules on procedural aspects of refund of withholding tax claims
- Budget 2012 measures effective
- Parliament expands royalty and participation exemption
- Tax authorities double transfer pricing adjustments in 2011
- In brief
- News in brief from China, Netherlands, U.K. and Vietnam.
- Global Tax Alerts
- Cyprus: Parliament approves tax laws to promote foreign investment
- Netherlands: New restrictions proposed on participation financing
See attached file for details.
Visit the World Tax Advisor archive for issues from the past year.