World Tax Advisor - May 4, 2012
In this issue:
- Featured Articles
- China’s tax authorities issue 2010 APA Report
- 2012 budget measures passed
- Costa Rica
- Proposal to abolish double taxation relief rule introduced
- Czech Republic
- Austerity measures approved
- Draft rules published on documentation requirements for intra-EU supplies
- AAR rules buy-back of shares by wholly owned subsidiary is subject to capital gains tax
- Proposals target treaty shopping and payments to blacklisted jurisdictions
- In brief
- News in brief from Australia, New Zealand and Thailand.
- Global Tax Alerts
- No new alerts were issued this week. Be sure to refer to the archives to ensure that you are up to date on the most recent releases.
See attached file for details.
Visit the World Tax Advisor archive for issues from the past year.