World Tax Advisor - February 22, 2013
In this issue:
- Featured Articles
- Japan-US treaty protocol sets new gold standard
- New Zealand
- Fundamental changes proposed to thin cap rules
- Tax Court of Amsterdam refers fiscal unity issue to CJEU
- United States
- Overview of pending treaty with Poland
- In brief
- News in brief from Albania, Bahamas, EU, Isle of Man, OECD and UK.
- Tax treaty round up
- Tax treaty developments in Chile, Finland, Germany, India, Ireland, Latvia, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, UK and US.
- Global Tax Alerts
- Australia: Parliament presents bill to amend general anti-avoidance rule
- European Union: AG releases opinion on Finland’s loss forfeiture rules
- OECD: Report issued on base erosion and profit shifting
See attached file for details.
Visit the World Tax Advisor archive for issues from the past year.