World Tax Advisor - November 9, 2012
In this issue:
- Featured Articles
- China: MOFCOM issues new rules on equity contributions
- Tax reform bill submitted to Congress
- Transfer pricing documentation requirements introduced
- Government presents amended budget 2013
- Draft administrative guidance released on “excessive” debt rules
- South Africa
- Campaign to ensure retroactive transfer pricing adjustments declared for customs purposes
- United States
- Year-end considerations for U.S. investment managers with ownership in foreign entities
- In brief
- News in brief from Estonia, the European Union, Netherlands, Slovakia and the U.S.
- Global Tax Alerts
- Canada: “Upstream loan” rules and other foreign affiliate proposals reintroduced
- Denmark: New bill proposed to ease taxation of capital gains on portfolio shares
See attached file for details.
Visit the World Tax Advisor archive for issues from the past year.